Donnerstag, 24. Juli 2008

Update from the last day!


I wish to thank Karin and Marie-Louise for inspiring talk during a good walk today. Special thanks to Inese who finished the project with me at the same place where we started 10 days ago. I was also nicely surprized to see Jürgen greeting us at the end of our walk with a box of chocolate - danke schön! Big thanks to all virtual walkers from Stuttgart, Exeter, New York, Toronto, Helsinki and Caracas. I am sure we will keep in touch.

Please check this blog to view upcoming pictures, audio and video taken during the 10 walks, and the invitation for the UPSCHLUSS PARTY during which we could share our experiences about the participation in this performance. Thank you to all the walkers for joining me. Big hug to all (and now ... I will take care of my overused feet!) .

Keine Kommentare: