Donnerstag, 17. Juli 2008

Update from the third day, Thursday, July 17


Thanks to Mimma and Kaspar for joining me. Today´s walking experince was very diverse as we were traversing rich/poor neighborhoods, industrial sites, and wonderfully green park/lake areas. We have seen different types of walls along with the diverse remains of the border.
ATTENTION: Tomorrow´s meeting is at 10:00 a.m., right at the intersection of 3 small streets: Veltheimstr, Burgfrauenstr and Berlinerstr in Reinickendorf area. The meeting point is literally next to the #120 bus stop, that will bring you here from many downtown U-S-Bahn Stations (I am taking this bus tomorrow from S-Wedding, at 9:30 a.m.).
Please call tomorrow if you need to locate me after 10:00 a.m. My cell always walks with me:
015229022131

Keine Kommentare: